A simple ambient piece composed with some modular bloops and the Arturia Microfreak.
This music was composed and recorded by Callum Lee Gow, and all Copyright remains owned by him.
This work has not been registered with APRA AMCOS or other PRO’s (performing rights organisations) and is therefore free from royalties.
By purchasing this music you are granted the following rights;
1. Mechanical Rights – the right to duplicate and release the music as part of an audio or visual media production in digital and/or analog formats.
2. Synchronization Rights – the right to sync the music to visual or audio-visual production as a soundtrack or as background music for your project.
3. Public Performance Rights – the right to use the music as part of the public viewing or broadcast of your production (including public viewings of your production, hold music etc.)
What you CANNOT do with this music:
1. Re-record or change the music in any way without the written consent of Callum Lee Gow, the owner. (This does not include editing the length/duration of the audio file.)
2. Claim ownership or authorship of the music.
3. Transfer, share or sub-lease this license agreement with other parties.
4. Sell the music to any other individual or party. (It may be sold when used as part of your production).